Creating a Culture of High Performing Teams
We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
This course examines what culture means in a work environment and the critical pieces that are needed to create a healthy team.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Recognize why some teams are high-performing and others are not.
- Define why your team exists, what you do, how you will succeed, what’s important, who must do what and how you will behave.
- Implement tactical actions to improve the performance of your teams.
- Introduction to Culture
- Creating the Ideal Culture