We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Although you have lots of stakeholders counting on you to accomplish a lot of things, there are only so many things you can achieve on your own.
Also, your team members don’t want you to do everything alone; they want more responsibility and they want to contribute to the success of the organization. Through effective delegation, you have an opportunity to free-up more of your time and increase the contribution, and job satisfaction, of your team members.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Explain the benefits of delegation for the manager and the team member.
- Recognize the tasks you can delegate, and to whom and at what level of freedom.
- Provide the right level of coaching based on delegation freedom.
- Identify the steps in the delegation process and be mindful of the pitfalls of delegation.
- What is Delegation
- Delegation Planning
- Delegation Pitfalls