We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Emotional Quotient (EQ) is the measure of emotional intelligence. Effective teams, locally and across the globe, are characterized by collaboration, negotiation and communication, all of which are improved by emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence is a skill we can all practice and improve upon that impacts our everyday interactions, both at work and at home.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Define emotional intelligence and the EQ model.
- Describe the benefits of emotional intelligence in the workplace.
- Identify your own levels of emotional intelligence.
- Identify specific techniques for improving emotional intelligence.
- Leaders with High Emotional Intelligence
- The EQ Quadrants
- Assessing Your Emotional Intelligence