We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Effective influence is key to success at work. Throughout the day, we’re influencing and being influenced. We learn to influence in childhood. It takes place in families, among friends, at work and in society in general. An average person influences 100+ per day. It’s a critical competency for everyone at every level in the organization.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Describe the dynamics of influencing others.
- Identify your personal influence style.
- Describe the Hand, Head and Heart approach.
- Identify persuasion techniques.
- Develop an influence strategy plan.
- Influenced Defined
- Credibility as the Foundation
- Influence Methods