Implementing immersive learning into your learning design is an effective way to bring innovation to your team. As an L&D professional, you must be under constant pressure to develop engaging, useful and fun employee training.
- Virtual reality (VR) to provide your learners with a computer-generated environment where they can interact with situations not possible in reality,
- Augmented reality (AR) to help your learners interact with relevant content integrated into the real world, and
- 360 video to place your learners in an environment that records the real world from every direction
will help you achieve that goal. These tools have incredible potential and can be used for a variety of training areas such as medical, retail, sales, the oil & gas industry and many more.
Immersive Learning Technologies
In this era of digitization, we must carve a path for active and highly practical learning experiences as the new L&D model. Virtual reality and other forms of innovative learning will help your employees:
- Learn by doing
- Enhance creativity
- Create memorable experiences
- Visualize complex functions
When applying these technologies, you don’t need to worry about people making mistakes, which can be expensive in the real world. You will also be at ease when it comes to employee safety, and your costs for travel and equipment transportation will be significantly lower.
You can design training for hazardous environments, deliver simulations and even build-in gamification to make it more fun.
Developing an Immersive Learning Strategy
Before thinking about the tactics, you need to develop your immersive learning strategy and answer a lot of practical questions such as costs, scalability and the feasibility of utilizing VR, AR and 360 video technology.
Strategy, solution architecture, experience design and development, execution and success monitoring. Not easy tasks! That is why we decided to design an Innovation Workshop to help L&D professionals better navigate the emerging technology market, to explore the potential and the impact of immersive learning.
Why Should You Sign Up for the Innovation Workshop?
Join a flexible, creative and collaborative environment where you can freely ask everything that you want to know around immersive learning. Our expert facilitators will use the Design Thinking approach to work with you and create a unique learning path for your team. We will help you uncover how you can use these technologies to achieve your L&D goals.
Explore, analyze, open your mind and see the new technologies in action.
You Will Dive into a New Dimension and Cover the Following Topics:
- Experience the power of VR learning for yourself.
- Build an effective case for gaining business buy-in.
- Leverage the expertise of our VR industry specialists.
- Gain insight into the evolving industry and what’s to come.
- Learn how other innovative companies are using cutting edge technologies.
How to Apply
If this sparked your imagination and you would like to discover exciting learning opportunities, contact us to find out more and to book your session. We will help you create new immersive learning experiences and deliver powerful learning to all your employees!