Making Change Happen
We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
Organizations, just like people, need to deal with change in a productive and non-threatening way to thrive in an always-changing market. The good news is that there are steps we can take to help us adjust and embrace change. This workshop provides the skills and knowledge to help effect productive and positive change for individuals, teams and organizations.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Explore reasons why change can be difficult and identify steps to help you be more adaptable and agile in times of change.
- Enhance your ability to be a Change Leader for yourself, your teams and the organization.
- Identify strategies for helping your teams adjust and excel during times of organizational change.
- Describe ways to help ensure lasting change.
- Identifying Our Response to Change
- Creating a Culture of Change
- Managing Organizational Change