Motivating Yourself and Others
We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
To be successful, we must hold ourselves accountable to producing results, with our coworkers, for the benefit of the company.
This is easier if we can identify our own motivational triggers and those of our coworkers, so we can leverage them to bring out the best in each other and enable top performance.
This can be challenging because motivational triggers are unique for everyone. However, we can learn how to identify and leverage individual motivations. This workshop we will discuss how to motivate yourself and others and why that’s valuable to you and your organization.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Know how people are motivated by internal and external factors.
- Be able to identify motivating factors in yourself and be able to help teammates do the same.
- Know how to activate various motivations to build a highly engaged and successful workplace.
- What is Motivation?
- Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations
- Four Motivational Drivers