Strategic solutions come in all shapes and sizes. It can be difficult to design a strategy for your business from the ground up. Talent strategy is what gets business strategy done. To be successful, you have to look at the talent within your organization in order to increase performance. By keeping up-to-date on emerging trends and utilizing the talent within your company, you can reach a new level of success.
Strategic Solutions for Talent and Performance Development
Three main categories come to mind when considering strategic solutions for talent and performance development: leading through uncertainty, talent management for leaders and globalization. With a focus on these three areas, your business will be able to meet the latest market trends with exceptional talent to create organizational success.
Leading Though Uncertainty
Volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity (VUCA) are key challenges that businesses face today. Decisions have to be made without knowing all the details, or knowing what will happen after you make the decisions. Walk through all the potential possibilities in order to be best prepared. Develop strategies to mitigate risk and leverage talent solutions to help you compete with an advantage.
Talent Management for Leaders
Executing on strategic initiatives in a complex world requires exceptional leadership capabilities. The financial value of companies often depends upon the quality of talent—specifically, studies from IBM and Hackett Group demonstrated relationships between better talent and better business performance. Company culture influences strategy, and developing a high-performing culture, especially among the leaders of an organization, is key to success in a competitive marketplace.
The business world is more global than ever. Nearly everyone is expanding into the global marketplace, and you need to keep up with your competition. Connecting with new markets takes time; it is more than just opening sales offices and translating marketing materials. It means connecting with the culture and ensuring diversity and inclusion are at the forefront of everyone’s minds.
Track Record of Success
The CoreAxis Advisory Team provides industry-leading, strategic solutions to top global businesses. We have worked with some of the leading brands around the world to help them stay on top of emerging trends, and chart a course to leverage exceptional talent for organizational success. Below are some case studies that show the CoreAxis impact:
- Raising Cane’s: Implemented a powerful succession planning strategy, combined with a microlearning initiative, which increased their leadership pipeline across all locations and provided just-in-time development for key staff members.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific: Created a suite of micro eLearnings to help general managers create thoughtful career moves through deliberate job rotations, rich career conversations and targeted development experiences.
- State Street Bank: Facilitated leadership workshops for mid- to senior-level leaders which increased engagement, created a leader network and provided a strong new culture and approach to leadership.
- American Red Cross: Selected a new learning management platform to deliver both internal training and an e-commerce program with multiple integrations and a capacity of over 1 million transactions per year for certification programs.
- Iora Health: Developed a national onboarding program to support an organizational location rollout of more than 50 new sites, ensuring brand values and highly-regulated processes are executed consistently across locations for this organization.
- Shawmut: Designed and built a SCORM-compliant Ethics course, which allowed leadership to report on per-item assessment results for regulatory compliance.
The CoreAxis Advisory Team provides a unique combination of high-impact business performance consulting, along with custom training development and delivery. Our company has worked in this industry for several years and can provide the quality results you need. If you have questions about the training services we offer, contact us today. Learn more at https://coreaxis.com/talent-strategy/strategic-consulting/
The information contained in this article is for informational purposes only. No information (or possible omissions) contained in this article shall be considered legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is established.