Learning Solutions Architect
Melissa DeJesus is an experienced learning professional possessing the rare combination of technical experitise with strategic vision. In her decade-plus experience, she has provided strategy development, technical writing, and eLearning development to clients in a variety of industries from financial services to healthcare.
As a Senior Learning Consultant, Melissa has extensive experience in Instructional Design, Training Delivery, e-Learning Development, Technical Writing, creation of Instructional Materials, Application Help Content, Hands-on Simulations, Software Testing and Troubleshooting, Facilitation, as well as LMS Implementation and Management.
- Instructional Design
- eLearning Development
- Technical Writing
- Learning Strategy
- Project Coordination
- Microsoft Office, including Visio and SharePoint
- Adobe Captivate, PageMaker, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Articulate Storyline
- HTML Coding Adobe t, and Screencast-O-Matic.
- e-Learning Guild
- Toastmasters International
- Horizons for Homeless Children