We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
We are all acutely aware of the limited number of hours in a workday, especially when work meanders its way into our personal lives all too often. This course provides the skills and knowledge to help effectively manage those limited number of hours by making us more aware of how many of those hours we waste and the type of work that we focus on.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Apply leadership techniques to reduce distractions in getting work done.
- Identify where the time is going in order to prioritize how changes will need to be made.
- Use specific techniques to avoid taking on too much work to better manage our productivity.
- What Is, and Is Not, Time Management
- Recognizing Types of Work
- Three Steps to Identifying Priorities
- Challenge Work Requests