Project Management Fundamentals
We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
This workshop will help you ease the uncertainty, and successfully face the challenges, often experienced with the daunting task of managing a larger project. You will have more confidence in creating the project plan and tracking progress.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Use the Project Planning Worksheet to establish key elements of your project.
- Follow key steps to create a project schedule to successfully manage your project.
- Apply the Triple Constraint model to get back on track when project elements shift.
- Getting Started
- Project Framework
- Project Schedule
- Implement and Monitor
- Project Completion