Virtual Performance Management
We can partner with you to customize our learning offerings to target your organization’s specific focus areas, change delivery method or dive deeper by integrating even more activities, discussions and case studies.
This course will engage participants through the use of videos, scenario-based exercises, case studies, peer coaching
and small-group activities.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Learn from other new managers facing the same challenges across industries and geographies.
- Grow your network.
- Build your skills and motivate you to achieve your goals.
We know that performance management is important but most of us are less than thrilled about doing it. In addition, the physical separation from working virtually adds a layer of uncertainty. This course explores ways to create a performance process that you will look forward to managing and that actually improves employee productivity and happiness.
This course will equip you with the skills and techniques to
- Describe the purpose of performance management.
- Apply specific techniques to effectively manage employee performance.
- Follow guidelines to conduct a successful performance management conversation, virtually.
- Create a personal plan for providing on-going feedback.
- Introduction to Performance Management
- Six Best Practices for Effective Performance Management
- Personal Plan for On-Going Feedback