Learning Management System (LMS)
Learning Management System technology
is complicated. Our industry experts are here
to help you make the right decisions.
We are knowledgeable across all LMS platforms and have advised hundreds of leading organizations on the evaluation and selection of an LMS. We also offer all levels of LMS support, from rapid launch and hosting to training.
Quick Launch LMS
Looking for a quick start LMS portal? CoreAxis can
build a learning platform in 5 days!
Because not all companies are equipped with an LMS to host, manage and launch their virtual learning content, we have “Quick Launch LMS.” This system can be installed and customized for clients in just a few short days. It will allow you to deploy eLearning courses, videos, webinars, communication, etc.
Benefits of an lms
- Support continuous learning on mobile devices
- Measure, analyse, improve your learning experiences
- Consolidate multiple learning tools into one easily accessible platform
Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
Create a culture of continuous learning.
A Learning Experience Platform consolidates disparate resources into a single portal that makes it easy for your workforce to find and access learning opportunities. We offer LXP support through our own platform or we can partner with you to evaluate and select a platform that meets your needs.
Benefits of an lxp
- Understand your organization’s skill sets in real time
- Guide learners to the resources they need to succeed
- Get up-to-date insights on your workforces skill sets
Video Conferencing & Virtual Learning
A virtual workforce is here to stay. Is your team remote-ready?
Going virtual can be a disruption to many organizations. CoreAxis has the perfect solution to keep your organization on track and meet your business goals. We offer a best-in-class training solution that keeps your team running like a well-oiled machine, whether they are in the office or working from home.
Benefits of video conferencing & video learning
- Promotes collaboration
across functions through on-demand training
- Strengths cross-functional communications with colleagues and peers
- Scalable onboarding and training for new hires
CoreAxis utilizes immersive platforms to extend reality and support our custom learning solutions and your learning needs. This technology can include extending reality or creating a new reality by leveraging the 360 space, allowing learners to look in any direction and see content. Immersive platforms support diverse learning solutions that work for the learner, whether they’re visual, auditory, or haptic learners. Partnering with us to develop and host interactive virtual environments will send your learners to an extended reality.
Benefits of immersive platforms
- Provide a safe extension of reality with practical training activities in a custom environment.
- Deliver captivating learning experiences to allow a person to learn from the best method that works for them.
- Track performance metrics provided to learners and managers in real time to identify skill gaps.