Senior Instructional Designer and Business Analyst
Highly accomplished Learning and Development Professional with extensive experience in the financial industry. Recognized by business partners as a highly collaborative team member who provides solution support for all levels of the organization:
- Creation of innovative and high impact performance-based learning solutions (agile environment).
- Development of initiative, technical and new hire training.
- Instructional Design with an eye toward evaluation and measurement to ensure learner success.
- Performance consulting, program management, training program design and development.
Examples of Achievements:
- Collaborate with clients on learning solutions to drive employee development and performance. Customized and authored project management courses. Provided recommendations for future internal soft skill and leadership course offerings and developed content outlines. Designed eLearning programs for medical education and e-commerce certification.
- Collaborated effectively across functions to create and adapt learning content in the areas of phones, sales, and enterprise-wide leadership development, as well as other audiences when needed. Applied measurement and metrics criteria to learning solutions by creating assessments and evaluations to monitor the overall effectiveness of the training. Utilized appropriate technology for blended learning solutions to accommodate different learning abilities and increase learners’ readiness for the job. Managed and led internal training projects to support organizational needs, from small single module initiatives to complex multi-module curriculum redesign.
- Provided oversight for assessment planning, design and development of learning solutions for one or more functional areas. Managed and identified solutions for training initiatives through needs analysis to support various audiences. Provided mentoring and coaching for instructional design practice and operational support.